Aptech Montana Preschool Franchise: Cost of investment, profit, area requirements

Aptech Montana International Preschool Franchise LogoDo you want to know how to start Aptech Montana preschool franchise? Do you want to know how much profit you can really make with Aptech Montana preschool franchise? Well, you must have seen their commercial video where a lady suggests her husband to consider opening this particular preschool instead of starting a restaurant or a food beverage franchise because as they say no other franchise business can give 50% return on capital so easily. So, do you want to know more about Aptech Montana preschool franchise cost, investment break up like franchise fee, royalty, area requirements, contact details and so on? Keep reading!


How much does Aptech Montana preschool franchise cost?


It was back in the September of 2016 that the leading education and training player Aptech today allied with the Mumbai-based Montana International Preschool to form what we today see as Aptech Montana Preschool. Franchise investment was 20% of it and the rest or 80% was borne by the company, as Aptech executive director Anuj Kacker told PTI, published in a news in that day's The Hindu Business Line. The required investment for Aptech Montana preschool franchise is Rs. 20 to 30 lakhs so it falls in our category of franchise under 30 lakhs.


How much space is required to open Aptech Montana International Preschool franchise?


After knowing about the investment details, the next thing you might want to know about the company is the area requirement. Aptech Montana preschool franchise needs about 1500 to 2000 square feet. Since it is a preschool, the property must be located in a residential area.


Is Aptech Montana a profitable business franchise option?


Yes, it is indeed a profit making franchise business option as the anticipated pay back period of capital or return on investment for Aptechn Montana International Preschool franchise is about 50 per cent. Although your profit margin will vary from person to person and will also depend on several other factors like your location and so on, however we can in general say that it is a low cost high profit franchise business option an what you can see in their advertisement is true!


Related Articles






Print Button


0 comments:

Post a comment

NOTE: All comments in FranchiseCost.info are manually moderated. Feel free to discuss all aspects of franchise businesses in India, investments, requirements, ROI and other details. Nevertheless, while your critical thoughts, queries, note of thanks and all other constructive comments are highly appreciated and encouraged, we vow to keep the web spam free. Absolutely NO SPAM is allowed, including promotional links to your blog or website.

We appreciate formal writing with correct grammar and spellings. Comments in SMS language and incorrect spelling or grammar will be deleted, irrespective of their relevance or quality.

Newer page arrow buttonOlder page arrow buttonHome Button

Liked this post?

Why don't you sign up for our free newsletters, then?

You are missing out a lot you should not. Help us deliver new articles straight into your mailbox. Just put your email address below to receive articles, FREE!

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner, a Google™ service.

Noticed a problem with FranchiseCost.info?

Did you just notice copyright infringements, broken or useless links, illegal and unsafe materials, adult contents, pay-to-click scams, hateful and racist contents, comment spam or something like that, or any other garbage or gibberish you would love us to take down, or pay attention to?

We would love to have your help. Please let us know by posting your message through the contact form below. Alternatively, please visit the Contact Us page of FranchiseCost.info.

Back to Top Button
Contact Us Content Disclaimer Privacy Policy Terms of Use Cookies Policy Unsubscribe from Email Newsletters